Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.
1. Acquisition of personal information
When acquiring personal information, we will obtain the individuals' consent except in cases in which handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations.
We will clearly notify the individuals the purpose of the use of personal information upon its acquisition, and we will use the personal information only within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose(s) of use which has been specified to the individuals.
We will not acquire special care- required personal information except in cases in which we obtain in advance the individuals consent or is based on laws and regulations.
2. Purpose(s) of the utilization
In principal, we use the acquired personal information within the scope of the following purpose;
3. Management of personal data
We manage all personal data in a proper manner in principal, otherwise stipulated by laws, to prevent unauthorized access, loss, alternation, leakage, damage or loss, and to ensure the safety and accuracy of personal data acquired. We appoint supervisors in every section handling personal data, and the supervisors undertake the necessary and appropriate measures to protect and use personal data in a proper manner.
4. Non-disclosure to third parties
We do not disclose personal data acquired to any third parties, except in the following cases:
5. Request for disclosure, amendment, deletion or discontinuance of usage of retained personal data
- We do our best to properly meet request(s) from individuals regarding handling retained personal data such as disclosure, amendment, deletion or discontinuance of the usage of retained personal data (collectively "Request"), after confirming the individual's Request and identity.
When making Request, please fill in and issue the below specified Request form and send us by mail, together with the below specified identity verification documents enclosed, to the address shown below in this policy.
Please download the Request form and refer to the further information regarding the required identity verification documents below;
・Identity Verification Documents
・Identity Verification Documents of Representative
In order to prevent leakage or damage of personal information and maintenance of accuracy, we will provide written response after confirming the needed information in the specified Request form and identity verification documents.
While we make effort to provide prompt response to meet the Request, please note that it may take time as we work on confirmation and identification to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Please be also advised that we do not return those Request form and the identity verification documents received. We will maintain the Request form received in a proper manner and dispose the identity verification documents by appropriate means.
6. Personal information of person under 20 years old
We protect and treat personal information of person under 20 years old in equal measure as we protect other individuals' personal information. We will obtain parental guardian's consent as needed, when we acquire personal information of person or receive Request from person under 20 years old.
7. Security on website
We take necessary and proper measures to operate and manage our own website for the security and safe control purpose, and in order to do so, we operate management and system controlling structure, further out the access restriction on our web server.
Please be advised that when individuals contact us via our website, all the information is encrypted and protected by transmission using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol for safety purpose.
With respect to inquiries concerning your personal information, please contact us at;